Monday, August 4, 2008

EXTRA EXTRA! Read all about it!

Today my boss returned from vacation. Last week without him was a little stressful because it was the week of our user conference and we were short staffed a few days. Well basically we were short staffed 4 of 5 days last week. So to show our appreciation of his being away I thought it would be a good idea to mess with his desk. I searched online for office pranks and came across a rather tame option of newspapering his desk. So Friday morning Lori and I set to work on "dressing" Zach's desk for his return. It was surprisingly quick and painless other than the small issue if turning our fingertips black with newspaper ink. Zach does not ever show any reaction to anything. No matter how hard you try to get a rise out of him he is always perfectly even tempered. I think he might be a robot. Never the less I was certain I would see some sort of reaction today. But no, once again I was disappointed as Zach very calmly began undressing his desk. Oh well, it was fun while it lasted. Here's the pictures.

-Amy

****Sorry kids, I am getting errors trying to upload the pictures right now. I will try again tomorrow.

No comments: