Wednesday, July 8, 2009

THIRTY ONE!!!!!

Hello!

Long time no blog. I know I suck! I will try to do better.

Today was my 31st birthday. It was very nice. I received a lot of well wishes and felt very special. After work I came home to find my dad had landscaped my yard and mowed my lawn for me. He's so nice! Also, he had set up a bistro set from him, my mom and my brother and sister in law (Rick and Tamy). My friend Heather came over after work and we finished off a bottle of wine while we took the bistro set for a test run. It passed with flying colors. Then we went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner where we met up with Jennifer, Tiffany and Kimi. It was a really enjoyable night with good food, good friends and of course good booze.

A quick catch up on my life. Since I last wrote not much has changed. I got a promotion to another position at AMD which I love love love! I have been trying to get more involved in volunteering. I recently volunteered for the Utah Foster Care Foundation and will be starting to Volunteer with Hospice patients at the end of this month (fingers crossed). And I have found a group of really great friends that I can count on. After years of living in one sided friendships it's nice to know that my friends are as interested in what i'm doing as I am in what their doing.

Here are some pictures from Dinner tonight and my yard and bistro set.

-Amy





Kimi and Tiffany

Me and Tiff

Me and Jennifer

Me and Heather

Me and Tiff again

Me and Jen again

My Surprise!

Bert being less than photogenic

Tah Dah...

Another Shot of my new bisrto set and lanscaping.

2 comments:

Tamy said...

OH I love it!!!! It turned out so cute:) Happy Birthday again. See you Sunday.

Anonymous said...

I love it! It looks wonderful!