Friday, January 22, 2010

I'm Baaaaaack!

Hi All!

Surprise! I'm blogging again. Hope everyone is well. My life is the same, work and what not. I have vowed to be swimsuit ready for Summer 2010. I've started Weight Watchers again and am being a point Nazi. I also am doing a 14 day cleanse right now and when that is done I am going to try taking Alli along with my WW diet. I have a closet full of pretty summer dresses that I really want to wear with pride. Also, since I refuse to buy bigger clothes I only have two or three pair of pants that fit right now. That is ridiculous!

I've been really good on my diet this week. It's showing on the scale. I'm not "officially" weighing in until Sunday but so far I've lost about 4 lbs. I also bought a bike trainer so I could make one of my bikes into an indoor stationary bike. It is actually pretty fun to ride at night, and I've done it enough now to make my ass stop bruising from the skinny seat. I also have been practicing my hula hoop. I can't get it to keep going for very long but i'm getting better and I can really feel my abs burn when I do it.

On a totally separate note....

I set up my friend Melissa with my friend Josh. Tonight was their first date. I had to go to make sure that got along alright, so I joined them for dinner at Poplar Street Pub downtown. After dinner they seemed to be ok to get along without me so I was excused from the rest of their date. I believe they were headed out dancing after that. Hope everything goes well. Bravo to both of them for being willing to meet someone new and put them selves out there. I wouldn't do it myself, but that's probably why I will be single forever and die alone. I guess it's a trade off!

Also, I opened an Etsy store http://www.miloyawns.etsy.com/. There isn't much on there yet but I have big ideas, so check it out frequently. I'm waiting to get my sewing machine and serger fixed and also for my dad to help me out with some soldering.
Finally...
I really want to go on a tropical vacation in 2010. I've never been anywhere tropical and I haven't been on a proper vacation in 2 years. So, if there is anyone out there that wants to do a tropical vaca this Summer with yours truly. Let me know and we can start planning.
Ok, I will sign off with some pics of Bert out cold. Night!
Dead Dog-Camera 1
Dead Dog-Camera 2

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yay a blog post!!!! glad to hear the date went well! And I loooved the Bert pics! I didn't know you were practicing the hula hoop, that's awesome! and 4 lbs is uber impressive, you're inspiring!