Friday, November 14, 2008

The Dog Park and 007

Bert has become a huge fan of the dog park. He makes me take him everyday after work. It is tons of fun to see him play with all of his furry friends. Yesterday we met another pug named Bowser. Bowser is half the size of Bert and they ran around together owning the park. My friend Liz is watching a couple of Beagles and she has been bringing them too. Bert has been having a blast.

Today at work we had our company meeting. We had to go to the movie theater for the meeting. We have done that before so it wasn't a big deal but this time we actually got to watch a movie! The first half hour of the meeting was business as usual but then we got to see the new James Bond movie as a thank you. I'm not sure what we were being thanked for but i'll take it. I haven't really seen the other Bond flicks so I was a little lost but it was good.

Ok, that's the most excitement I have had lately so sorry to bore you.

Here's some pics.

-Amy


Bert, patiently waiting to go to the park


Bert and his new friend Bowser


Bert all worn out after the park

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.