Sunday, November 23, 2008

Red Tinsel Christmas Tree

I started setting up my little Red Tinsel Christmas Tree yesterday. Zin has seen it a few times before so she didn't pay much attention to it but Bert was pretty excited about it since this is his first Christmas with me. I still haven't finished setting it up but when I do it's going to be Amy-Fabulous. I think I'm the only person on earth who likes my Red Tinsel Christmas Tree but that's ok because I don't just like it I LOVE it. I don't know what that says about my personality but who cares. I also took the tinfoil stars from work that we used as our Kiss decorations and am going to hang them as Christmas decorations. And today I am at my parents house doing laundry so before I leave I will probably take some of their extra Christmas lights. My house is going to be decked out in Amy's Ghetto Christmas Fashion. It's going to be super!

My friends Liz and Matt came over yesterday and we broke out the Dance Dance Revolution on my PS2. I got Liz totally addicted to it and so we are going to split the cost on a second dance pad so we can do battle to the death dances. I'm so excited because I love DDR but never have anyone to play it with me. Liz and I are going to become DDR masters. What a couple of dork's we are, but happy dorks.

Ok that's about it for this entry. Here's some pics

-Amy


Zin checkin' out the tree


Bert checkin' it out too. "I swear I'm just gonna look"



"OK, maybe I'll sniff a little"




"I just wanna get a quick taste"



"Oh man! That's gooooood Christmas Tree"



1 comment:

Tamy said...

Love the tree. It is SOOO Amy!!