Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Election Day!!!!!



Today is the day boys and girls. History in the making! So far Obama is in the lead but I am keeping my calm until all the votes are counted. Woo Hoo! ok maybe just a litte excitment.

Just paid all my bills, it sucks to be poor. I'm still waiting for the lottery to come through for me. No frills for me anymore. I have to come to my parents house to use their internet or stay after work. Maybe I should get a second Job. Nah! Anyway this entry is just so I put can pictures of Zin for Marianne. She's up to something, i'm just not sure what.

Ok, have a great night and congratulations on your new president.

2 comments:

Tamy said...

I'm excited too. Yeah for change.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, beautiful, wonderful AMY!


On another note:
I'm proud of our country.