Thursday, June 19, 2008

Law Breaker?

Alright, I had a little scare today. I called the DMV to find out what I needed to do to get my boat registered before her maiden voyage. The first girl I spoke to said I had to have a bill of sale or bill of gift, of which I have neither because the boat was built by my gramps. So I thought I was just going to have to be a law breaker and just hope I didn't get busted when I went to the lake this weekend. Then I called the DMV again to ask what you do if the boat was homemade and there was no bill of sale. The second girl I spoke to said I didn't need to register anything without a motor. So I'm going to run with that answer and hope I don't learn an expensive lesson this weekend. Cross your fingers! I'll probably have some picture to put up on Saturday. Nothings happening right now, work is driving me nuts and I'm sooooo ready for vacation. Hope all is well with you.


Amy

1 comment:

Tamy said...

Rick says you are probly fine, as long as it is under a certain size and no motor. Can't wait to try it out this weekend, This will be the first time Rick has used his kayak.