Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Rain rain go away...

Well work was a lot better today. I really enjoy my job on most days, but that doesn't mean I won't quit the second I win the lottery. Still didn't get to work on the boat today, it was rainy and cold. I went to see my nieces and nephew today. Autumn came home from the hospital on Friday and she is slowly getting better. It was a relief to be able to get her to laugh and play with me today. She's been so unhappy since she got sick (who can blame her) that I was worried she would never laugh at her silly Auntie Amy again. Aspen and X were in their usual silly moods and fun to play with. MMMMMMMM! I had Training Table with Tamy today, Yummy. I had been waiting all day to eat and it was worth it. That's about it. The boat has some water in it so I took some boring pictures. P.S. Thanks to Tamy for commenting, anyone who wants to comment please feel free I love to read them.


The water is supposed to be around the boat not in it!
My umbrella didn't offer much protection.

1 comment:

Tamy said...

It's looking good. Thanks for lunch the girls had fun.