Tuesday, June 10, 2008

To the victor go the spoils!

Ok, so I had planned on working on the boat this past Sunday but I was called away for the all important work of BOWLING!!! I was able to show my impressive pin knocking down skills. It was a tough match but I managed to squeak out the winning score over my more than capable competitors. Don't let their sizes fool you these kids kept me on my toes. I'm sure you're all dying to know the winning score...not 200, not 250, but 100!!!! That's right I hit 100 even! Try not to be jealous of my mad bowling skills. It took years of training to be able to bowl with as little focus as me. If your interested in challenging me please do. Just keep in mind that I charge an appearance fee, I can't just bowl with anyone you know. Someone as skilled as myself has a pretty full appointment book. I'll do my best to pencil you in.

Ok on a serious note... The Boat is on schedule to set sail on June 22nd so keep your fingers crossed that I'll stay dry. Luckily i'm a fantastic swimmer.

Here's some pictures from the bowling alley.




Me and Autumn. She's doing very well about a week out of the hospital.


Me and Aspen. She's a little camera shy.


Action Shot!!!

1 comment:

Tamy said...

I was not far behind with a score of 98! That was fun, I love bowling.