Saturday, July 19, 2008

Aspen's sixth birthday party.

Today was Aspen's sixth birthday party. It was a pink poodle party. I made poodle skirts for Aspen and Autumn to wear. They looked so cute in their skirts all day. Tamy hired a magician who also made balloon animals. Aspen was so brave she volunteered to put her arm in the guillotine for one of his tricks. She had no fear. It was a nice day but it was HOT! At least I had an excuse to wear the new summer dress I got in London.

Here's some pics from today.

-Amy


The poodle skirts I made


Aspen and I


Aspen, Autumn, Me and X


Autumn, Me and X


The Magician and Aspen doing a magic banana trick


Aspen about to get her arm cut off.


Phew! Her arm is still in-tact

1 comment:

Tamy said...

That was a fun day! thanks for all your help