Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July from Barcelona!

Gaudi Gaudi Gaudi! We were in Barcelona today and it was fantastic. I am in love with the architecture of Gaudi. I've seen pictures of his work before but seeing it in real life is a whole new experience. It's incredible and breathtaking. After our tour Candace and I went out on our own and saw the city. The buildings are wonderful to see but the city is way to crowded for my liking. Even with all the people I would highly recommend any one come see the sights (especially the Gaudi sights) in Barcelona. After our day in the city we walked back to the pier about an hour to catch the shuttle to the ship. We got to wait in line for 45 minutes for the shuttle to come. So my soouvinere from Barcelona is a Spanish Sunburn. My crazy red patches of skin are going to look great in my dress for formal night tomorrow night. After we made it back to the ship I fell asleep and then when I woke up we went and played bingo and then saw Mel Mellers the Comedian/Magician. He was really funny. Then we went to see The dating game and laugh and point at all the contestants. It was great fun. Finally it was back to the disco to dance off some of the food i've been eating. Tomorrow is a sea day so I plan on being pretty lazy and just hanging out at the pool.

Goodnight all. Happy 4th of July and Happy Birthday Rick!

-Amy

1 comment:

Tamy said...

Awesome, just about to light fireworks. Girls are asking for you. See you soon.