Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summer Rain.

I love summer rain. It seems to come at the perfect time. I spend all winter waiting for the summer to come and warm my chilled bones. Then it comes and I am so Happy to feel the sun on my skin and be able to go outside and play without layering my clothes on. Then as the summer months go on I feel the blazing sun making me sweat in my car and wish I didn't have to wear so many clothes. But luckily just as I start to fool myself into thinking I miss winter the summer rain comes to play. It cools me down and reminds me why i'm a summer girl. I love to feel the warm drops on my skin and head, it feels like all the sadness in my heart is being washed away and I can't help but smile and be hopeful. Some people like to hide inside when it rains but not me if it's raining look for me outside.

-Amy

1 comment:

Tamy said...

I love the smell of rain. I open all my windows in the house. Autumn was loving the thunder today. She wanted to go out and see it.