Thursday, July 10, 2008

London Calling!!! July 10th

Ok so I do have internet access here. After a long morning and putting up with Carnival forgetting to order our transportation we made it to Gatwick airport at around 12:00. The hotel was just a few minutes away so we dropped off our stuff and had some lunch then went back to the airport and caught the train to London. In London we got on a double decker bus and took a tour around the city. It was about 7:00 pm when we finished the tour so we went shopping and had dinner. It was a really long day but fun. Now I'm really tired. It's just after 11:00 here and I am ready for bed.
Goodnight,
Amy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WAHOO LONDON! Tell me how the blood pudding is... GROSS!!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day in London cause then it's time to come home. Can't wait to see you. Zinners really misses you. See you soon!
Mom

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, blood pudding, I had forgot about that. I am glad you are having fun!